Post Date: May 3, 2018
Job Title:Residential/Commercial PV Solar Installer – Full Time
Location: Denver, CO
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to *protected email*
BriteStreet is GROWING! We are currently hiring Residential/Commercial photovoltaic (PV) installers. The ideal candidate will work cooperatively with other team members to install residential and commercial PV solar systems
• Configure, install, inspect, and maintain solar PV systems for customers.
• Assess the environment, detect, and mitigate any hazards associated with installation.
• Measure and perform layout (on roof or ground) where equipment will be installed, and then install components according to the design plan-set and manufacturers guidelines.
• Move system racking, panels and inverters around the project site and on to roof as required to perform installation.
• Seal the system against weather, using safety codes and manufacturer specifications.
• Label, install, and terminate electrical wiring.
• Test and commission the system upon completion
• Always conduct yourself and perform work in a professional manner, with an attention to detail on performing a quality solar PV install and maintaining a clean and safe work site.
What you bring:
• Experienced PV solar installer and contractor who understands AC and DC electrical systems and solarpowered equipment used to produce energy alternatives.
• General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills
• Possess a high school diploma, backgrounds in electrical engineering, electrical technology or electrical construction through an apprenticeship or formal degree program.
• Completed workshops or classes in the basics of designing and installing PV systems and training for certification as a solar panel installer.
• North American Board of Certified Energy Practitioners (NABCEP) Installer Certification is a plus!
• Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations
• Working experience with fall protection devices and OSHA Fall Protection Training a plus
• OSHA 10 Certification plus
• Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, squatting, at height, and on sloped roofs for extended periods of time
• Experience using safety harnesses a plus
• Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
• Professional appearance and excellent customer service
• Hard working attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Good Attendance
• Extremely reliable
• Initial background check and drug screening required
What you get:
• Compensation package commensurate with experience:
• Base Salary +
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
Opportunity to work for a company that’s changing the world and our community, one building at a time. BriteStreet is locally owned and been in business since 2012. We are at a key point in our company’s growth and want you to be a part of the story and participate in the upside. BriteStreet is well regarded for our highquality solar installations, professional and reliable service, and client-focused approach.
We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service to our discerning clientele.
The post appeared first on Colorado Solar Energy Industries Association.