This sales position includes designing, estimating, site
visit, and selling of mostly residential PV systems, some with battery backup, and
Experience, Training and
Qualities Preferred for This Position:
- Significant sales experience.
- Training in solar electric design.
- Strong desire to focus on solar as a profession.
- Good communication skills both verbal and written.
- Experience writing contracts.
- Experience and training in solar installations.
- Word and Excel computer training.
- Experience with Smart Draw, Solar Nexus or similar design and estimating software.
- A college degree, especially in solar electric, engineering or a related field.
– $135,000/yr or more, based on selling 1-2 average systems ($23,000
per system) per week, $12-14/hr plus a 4.5% sales commission. Training
for this position will start at $12
per hour 20-30 hours per week. After a 4 – 6 week training period the compensation will be based
plus a 4.5% sales commission, which works out to approximately $75,000 – $135,000/yr
= $37/hr.; $135,000/yr. = $66.00/hr.)
Start Date: Immediate
Rocky Mountain Solar &
The owner of RMSWI has been a solar contractor for thirty-nine years. RMSWI is a small to medium-size business located in Colorado Springs.
To Apply: Send
your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org,
and call 719-330-3699.