Post Date: January 4, 2018
Job Title: Warehouse Specialist
Location: Carbondale, CO
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to *protected email*
The overall goal of the Warehouse Specialist is to organize, clean, and maintain our warehouse facilities as well as performing inventory, shipping and receiving tasks. An ideal candidate would be interested in learning multiple aspects of solar PV procurement and operations with an intention to grow within the role.
- Must have full range of motion in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling and squatting for extended periods of time in hot and cold temperatures
- Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
- Previous warehouse, storeroom and/or shipping & receiving experience a plus.
- Hard working attitude, reliable, and detail oriented with a curious nature
- Must maintain valid driver’s license and clean driving record
- Forklift certification a plus, but not required
- Work with, report to and train under Operations Manager (OM)
- Maintain a clean and organized warehouse with direction from OM
- Assist in stocking, loading and unloading trucks in a careful, professional manner.
- Assist in inventory tracking, caring for and maintaining gear, tools, equipment, vehicles, stock and other company property
- Prepare job “kits” for installation crews
- $TBD/hour depending on experience
- Benefits (pending successful 90-day review)
- Continuing Education assistance
- Vacation/Sick/PTO time
- Monthly expense reimbursement (Health/Wellness)
- Limited use of company tools/vehicles