Boulder County’s EnergySmart service just released the EnergySmart IQ (Income Qualified) Solar PV Rebate to help Boulder County residents afford the solar array they have always wanted. Eligible Boulder County residents can now apply for and receive $1/watt up to $3,000 to aid them in purchasing or leasing rooftop solar.
Boulder County works to make solar PV accessible to all and understands that for many county homeowners the cost of a system is a bit too much of a hurdle. Please use this rebate tool along with our low interest home energy loan to close the job(s) you have been waiting for.
Boulder County would appreciate you promoting this limited time offer to your existing and perspective Boulder County customers. Details of this offer are below, which you can copy and paste into any correspondence to your prospective customers. EnergySmart’s energy advisors are always available to answer your customer’s questions about this special incentive.
EnergySmart IQ Solar PV Rebate Details:
- Home must be located within Boulder County and owned by the applicant.
- Homeowner must enroll in EnergySmart and receive written confirmation that an EnergySmart IQ rebate has been reserved in their name, prior to signing a contract with a solar contractor.
- Income qualifications- ≤ 120% of the Boulder County Household Median Income found here
- $1.00/watt and up to $3,000 per home can be awarded.
- Solar incentive will be paid directly to the homeowner.
- Funds are limited and will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.