Post Date: May 1, 2018
Job Title: Lead Solar Installer
Location: Denver, CO
To Apply: Send cover letter and resume to *protected email*
BriteStreet is GROWING! We are currently hiring a Lead Solar Photovoltaic (PV) Installer whose duties would include leading solar installs, grid interconnection and service upgrades. You must be a mechanically minded individual to work in the field installing residential and light commercial grid-tied photovoltaic (PV) systems. As the Lead PV Installer, you will be responsible for managing and installing the PV system from beginning to end. In this position, the Lead PV Installer will: coordinate with the project manager, work side by side with other crew members and install all photovoltaic system components, while managing the installation of a fully functional
photovoltaic system. The overall goal of the Lead PV Installer is to work with field personnel to achieve completion of the project with the highest level of safety, quality, efficiency and conformance to the original plans and specifications.
• Review project plans and drawings, confirm bill of materials, and ensure that the project is built according to design.
• Work with crew members to complete projects within established policies, procedures, and local codes
• Assemble the solar array racking, properly seal all roof penetrations, and install all relative equipment
• Set up solar monitoring system and run all necessary communications wiring
• Maintain high levels of quality assurance and quality control with an emphasis on safety
• Diagnose and troubleshoot system malfunctions and operational issues
• Communicate with customers in a professional, considerate, and respectful manner, answering all questions and concerns to the best of your ability.
What you bring:
• 1+ years of previous solar installation experienced required (applicants with no solar and or no extensive electrical experience will not be accepted and or reviewed)
• Experience installing both roof and ground mount systems.
• Experience with micro and string inverters as well as setting up monitoring systems.
• NABCEP Installer Certification is a plus!
• General construction knowledge to include: roofing, electrical, and carpentry skills
• Experience with electrical work involving up to 1000 VDC and 480 VAC
• A working knowledge of National Electrical Code (NEC), Uniform Building Code (UBC), local & utility jurisdiction requirements
• OHSA 30 Certification desired, OSHA 10 Certification at Minimum
• Experience complying with OHSA safety requirements and regulations
• Must have full range or mobility in upper and lower body; ability to work in various positions & environments, including, but not limited to, stooping, standing, bending, sitting, kneeling, squatting, at height, and on sloped roofs for extended periods of time
• Ability to lift, pull and push materials and equipment weighing approximately 50 pounds on a frequent basis
• Professional appearance and excellent customer service
• Hard working attitude
• Great attention to detail
• Good Attendance
• Extremely reliable
• Maintain valid Driver’s License and clean driving record
• Initial background check and drug screening required
What you get:
• Compensation package commensurate with experience:
• Base Salary
• Medical, dental and vision coverage
• Opportunity to work for a company that’s changing the world and our community, one building at a time. BriteStreet is locally owned and been in business since 2012. We are at a key point in our Position: Residential/Commercial Lead Solar Installer – Full Time
company’s growth and want you to be a part of the story and participate in the upside. BriteStreet is well regarded for our high-quality solar installations, professional and reliable service, and client-focused approach. We pride ourselves on exemplary customer service to our discerning clientele.