The Transaction Coordinator focuses on (i) coordinating
the US transactions where Amp is acquiring projects or assets, (ii) managing
Amp’s community solar customers and service providers and (iii) supporting the
asset management and legal teams through interaction with Amp’s consultants,
brokers, agents and other stakeholders as necessary to meet project
requirements. This role maintains
regular interaction with internal and external resources to support Amp’s
business objectives in the US.
This role reports to the Manager,
Transactions and Asset Management.
• Act as Amp’s main point of contact for any community
solar inquiries from existing customers, either directly or through Amp’s
third-party servicing platform.
• Manage Amp’s third-party customer servicing platforms
including tracking KPIs and compliance.
• Ensure compliance with all Federal, State, local and
Utility codes and requirements for the handling of customer personal
information and communications.
• Coordinate all necessary marketing activities and
collateral. Asset and Transaction Coordination
• Organize internal and external resources to ensure
transactions are executed on time and on budget.
• Manage consultants, brokers, agents, and other
third-party stakeholders as necessary to meet operational requirements.
• Minimize Amp’s exposure to risk on all transactions.
• Assist in developing, training, and implementing
standardized processes to streamline functions related to asset management.
• Coordinate the US Group data management in the Denver
• Manage the Amp brand assets and guidelines for the
• Support legal tasks as needed.
• Cultivate positive business relationships. Perform
other duties as required.
• Bachelor’s degree
• Two (2) or more year’s progressive experience in
• Experience with customer service, data warehousing and
• Experience working with sensitive and personally
• Legal eligibility to work in the United States and travel
through the US and Canada.
Please send your cover letter and resume in one PDF
document to HR at HR@amp.energy with this subject line: Application for
Transaction Coordinator, USA – Your Full Name.
Applications will be assessed as received and the position filled once a
suitable candidate has been identified. We thank all applicants for their
interest; however only candidates selected for interview will be contacted. AMP
Solar Group is an Equal Opportunity Employer.